KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to sight, Picked up a new 1090 week ago! What an awesome bike! Looking to upgrade intake, exhaust? Any opinions?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Look at wings or akrapovic. Both costly, but seems to be what most are going with. Also Rottweiler performance makes great intake systems. If your looking for performance gains then also dyno the bike . Shops in my area charge $150 to dyno.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I went with full ARROW EXHAUST! Titanium Silencer, Ceramic Coated! Full Rottweiler intake and tuner system 👍lets c what we end up with??? 2” lowering kit

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
BOSS OFF-ROAD! Portland Oregon! He’s calling it ! D 1090 BOSS BUILD!! This will b my shop of choice!! He’s been dealing with KTMfor years ✊👍

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome to the forum man and congrats on the 1090! Great to see that you are already investing in some aftermarket products. Looking forward to seeing your new build.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey ya'll!
Picking up a 1090R in few days and looking forward to sharing info on this offroad beast!
We have a lot of awesome ADV terrain in Ontario, Canada. and it will be my absolute pleasure

to rip the trails on this bike...OFFROAD MODE Please:))))

Until then,

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Taking off tomorrow on my first off-road trip!!! With this bike, I’ve got 600 miles on it just around town since I bought!! Central Oregon here we come ! Stock Ride! When Me and BMW Bill get back, All parts should be in for the 1090 BOSS BUILD😳🤫🤑

1 - 9 of 9 Posts