1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear Fellow 1090 Adventure R Enthusiasts,

Sadly, I am selling my fully loaded 2017 KTM 1090 R; equipped with:

Off Road Dongle Installed
Black Dog Cycle Works 2.0 Skid Plate w/ stand relocation kit and oversized stand foot added ( https://blackdogcw.com/bdcw-ultimate-skid-plate-3-0-w-side-stand-relo-ktm-1090r/ )
Clake One Light Clutch (amazing piece of kit - https://www.clake.com.au/onelightclutch/ )
Barkbuster Hand Guards
Full set of Jesse Luggage Odyssey Panniers (yes, 45L top box included) ( https://www.jesseluggage.com/motorcycle-luggage/odyssey-ii-10-right-high-pannier-set/ )
Oversized KTM ADV footpegs
Double Take ADV mirrors (x2)
From Touratech: top and bottom billet aluminium chain guards; GPS mount and powered locking cradle for Garmin Montana 680T; front fender elevator kit (adds clearance for mud and debris to pass between fender and tire - no lock ups!)
Heated Grips
Shinko MX216 Fatty Front (+/- 200 miles new)
Mitas E07 Dakar rear (+/- 100 miles new)
80% new stock Conti TKC 80 Twinduro front and rear (removed to facilitate above after market rubber)
2610 miles (70/30 on/off road; less than 10 slow speed off road drops with no damage to stock plastic; slight scratches to barkbusters, Jesse racks (not luggage), and engine guards (less than .25 inch long; KTM orange touch up paint pen yet to be used, but included)

All stock parts removed for above upgrades come with the bike
Full service history - all completed by dealer (incl fuel pump recall work)
Located in Arizona's 85213 zip code (Google it)

Am asking USD $13,499.00. Make me a Christmas offer and we can deal within reason. I know the value of the bike and aftermarket parts so no low ball offers; serious inquiries only, please.

PM me and I'm happy to answer questions, provide additional detail and send photos.

Happy Holidays to All,

Matt

·
Registered
61 Posts
Sorry to hear that you will be selling your bike Matt, but I'm sure you will find an interested buyer with your lengthy list of upgrades. Happy Holidays.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Do you still have the OEM mirrors? I might be interested in them. I think i'd rather just take the mirrors off completely for off-roading from now on since the last time i went i put my helmet through the right side mirror lol

·
Registered
11 Posts
Sorry... not sure how I was logged in with someone else's credentials but I'm actually the one interested in the OEM mirror(s). Technically I only need one but I can take them both if you still have them.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for your interest, MotoDirective.

I'm not parting out the bike, rather selling it as a package including all of the original manufacturer parts replaced with upgrades.

The entire offer as posted above remains active, thought the asking price has dropped by USD $1k to USD $12,499.00.

Best,

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just close out this thread, my 2017 1090 ADV R is now in the loving hands of a new owner. Sniff sniff... Parting was such sweet sorrow.

Cheers,

Matt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts