KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hallo everyone,

I have been riding Kawasaki versys 650 for about 7 years. and I am quite happy with this bike.
Now I am keen on having a upgrate for power, long distance touring capability, and better equipments.

I already made some test rides, pretty excited about KTM 1090. But there is only one thing that bothers me before I pump out 15 K Euro to the dealer.

Only KTM 1090 has the older version dashboard. will there be an update next year? do anyone knwo it?

Why dont KTM offer Cruise control with 1090 ? it should be possible to offer cruise control with Ride by wire. do anyone know these information?

Can anyone shed some light here. it would be helpful to make my decision.

cheers,

·
Registered
11 Posts
The 1190 from 2016 was split into 2 bikes in 2017; the 1090 Adventure and 1290 Super Adventure. The 1290 has all the extra features and creature comforts you could ever want on w big bore adventure bike. The 1090 was focused on cutting weight and minimal extras and electronics to make it more capable off road and more affordable. You can add cruise control to the 1090. If you want a street focused dual sport you may be happier just getting the 1290.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts