KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here's a testing video from ADV Pulse at the press launch event on the KMT 1090 Adventure R. Looks like they really got to get a good feel of the bike over several terrains that are more than just some hard packed dirt.

·
Registered
91 Posts
If they only put it through hard packed dirt, that would be a fail of a launch and something KTM would never do. They're all about showing versatility and how well their bikes can function through anything.

·
Registered
193 Posts
yeah its all about appealing to the masses and although most of the KTMs find themselves in the hands of hardcore riders, I think KTM wants to broaden their customer reach.

·
Registered
103 Posts
There were a variety terrain in the test trails with a few loosely packed roads too. I'm impressed by how maneuverable the KTM 1090 is when I watched them go through the curvy road.

·
Registered
91 Posts
This is definitely they're area of forte so I did go into it expecting it to be great, but of course, it did surpass my expectations which is amazing of course.

·
Registered
193 Posts
There were a variety terrain in the test trails with a few loosely packed roads too. I'm impressed by how maneuverable the KTM 1090 is when I watched them go through the curvy road.
For someone like myself that sticks to paved roads that will still prove important. The whole lean in turning is important and how it turns into and out of. But I never seen a problem with how KTM's handle. Not something you see many people talking about with current KTM's.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts