KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, when I had my SuperDuke 990 I replaced the exhaust to MIVV Suono Carbons. It ran horrible.

Then I did the Power Commander mod with the O2 sensor delete. Huge difference and it ran amazing. Never had to touch it after that. Rode it daily as a commuter and also traveled on it through Canada and then Route 66 recently.

If I get the 1090R, I know I will want to change the exhaust for more sound. And of course the weight loss.

What mods did you folks do in order to make the bike run well after the exhaust modification? Did anyone only do the pipe? How does the bike run?

Miguel

·
Registered
103 Posts
When you think about intake and exhaust alterations, you should look into fueling alterations as well. Unless the exhaust was designed specifically for a bike to to make optimal power with stock tune/ filter.

·
Registered
193 Posts
When you think about intake and exhaust alterations, you should look into fueling alterations as well. Unless the exhaust was designed specifically for a bike to to make optimal power with stock tune/ filter.
On that point I heard that the Rottweiler intake is a great system but at nearly $400 it better be :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts