KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Long time rider. Old guy. I have a couple of Ducati's. I have been looking to get in to and adventure bike for quite some time. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 1290 Super Adventure S. Almost done with the farkling business except for soft panniers (I hate the hard bags) a slip on, and a couple other little things.

I can tell you that I absolutely love this fine piece of Austrian engineering. I looked (and rode the shit out of) the Multistrada 1290, and the GS. Figured I wouldn't like the GS (for various reasons), though I have a buddy who is a die-hard BMW fan. I did all the research, talked to all the people, and watched all the videos and made my decision. I couldn't be happier.

I know this is a 1090 forum, so I dont want to sully it with too many questions/comments regarding that platform. Just here to listen and learn.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey y'all. Just wanted to introduce myself to the group. Long time rider. Old guy. I have a couple of Ducati's. I have been looking to get in to and adventure bike for quite some time. Finally pulled the trigger on a 2020 1290 Super Adventure S. Almost done with the farkling business except for soft panniers (I hate the hard bags) a slip on, and a couple other little things.

I can tell you that I absolutely love this fine piece of Austrian engineering. I looked (and rode the shit out of) the Multistrada 1290, and the GS. Figured I wouldn't like the GS (for various reasons), though I have a buddy who is a die-hard BMW fan. I did all the research, talked to all the people, and watched all the videos and made my decision. I couldn't be happier.

I know this is a 1090 forum, so I dont want to sully it with too many questions/comments regarding that platform. Just here to listen and learn.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
Welcome!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts