KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

Hello from Coventry UK

2K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Slippy 
#1 ·
Hi I have bought an adventure 1090, waiting for it to be prepared ready for collection from the guys at the ktm centre.
They were offering a really good deal on a brand new KTM adventure 1090, worked out cheaper than buying a 1 year old kawaski versys.
I haven't been riding for the last 3 years, had to sell my previous KTM adventure 1090 due to family commitments, doing the school run for my kids etc.
Really looking forward to riding my new bike home!
I'm going to need to get more kit as a I go along, Ie. better windshield, luggage, riding kit.
All I have is my new helmet, still unused, and my old boots and leathers which I didnt sell..

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Where did you get the bike? I was in Fowlers Bristol looking one but didnt take it. I know they had one in Colwyn Bay but I missed it. I ended up with a one year old bike with 2k miles on it. It has a sump guard and a power outlet.

Welcome BTW.
I bought it from
thektmcentre Hemel Hempstead.
Just re read my post my previous bike was an adventure 1190.
I test rode an adventure 1290 s at the motorcycle live last year, alongside an mt-10. Just loved the KTM in comparison. But I can't really justify the extra outlay. The 1090 was only 8899 for a brand new bike so I snapped it up!
Now I have to wait 2 weeks for their workshop to process it...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.