KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys!

Greetings from Chile! Just registered here.

Hope to share some experiences on my 1090R

Saludos,

Francisco

·
Registered
193 Posts
Glad to have a new member on the forum.

What were you riding before coming over to the 1090? Always interested in knowing where people are coming from.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I’ve crossed Patagonia, five years ago, and the opposite the Atacama desert , so wonderful places to imagine riding a 1090 KTM, my sister lives in Santiago for nearly twenty years, but I can’t afford to bring my bike there...

·
Registered
193 Posts
I’ve crossed Patagonia, five years ago, and the opposite the Atacama desert , so wonderful places to imagine riding a 1090 KTM, my sister lives in Santiago for nearly twenty years, but I can’t afford to bring my bike there...
Sounds like quite the scenic routes to be going through which beats the concrete walls i'm surrounded by.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Most days I ride on concrete, seems a shame but such is life though long weekend holidays are usually filled with longer rides to areas less populated and paved. But nothing near me will beat Patagonia. Time to relive those trips. :D

·
Registered
193 Posts
Most days I ride on concrete, seems a shame but such is life though long weekend holidays are usually filled with longer rides to areas less populated and paved. But nothing near me will beat Patagonia. Time to relive those trips. :D
Its probably why I see people hunting in the city for used KTMs because often they don't go through any sort of abuse, much like most bikes in the city aside from sport bikes they are more for brand and styling over function.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts