KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm a service repair shop and own a KTM with a cheap PCM and have had to deal with other KTM's with weak and inferior computers and dealing wit a inferior computers right now on both a 1090 and 1190.
KTM refuses to address the problem. Great Bikes but only when they don't leave you stranded.
To all I recommend spending the extra money and buying a emergency GPS DEVISE, this computer couldn't take a fall and would have stranded me 14 miles in with two very serious fractures and no cell service in conjunction with a inferior computer The front master cylinder couldn't take a fall either, though the lever was ever so slightly bent, I lost front brakes completely.
The 1190 simply fell over in the drive way and now refuses to even communicate with scanner and will not start.
I've been riding for some 44 years and have had more than 35 Bikes of all types, never have I been more disappointed in a bike (post accident/fall over) than right now with this particular bike.
Could have, Would Have, And should have bought a Honda..!
Update 05/06/21 FACTORY KTM HAS ABSOLUTELY NO TECHNICAL SUPORT..!
at this point its been over a year that I've been unable to ride this POS and im still paying on it..!
NOT FOR LONG, I'm going to file a complaint with the better business bureau under the lemon law act and stop payments as of right now. BUYERS OF KTM PRODUCTS BEWARE..!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts