KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, i was instaling auxiliary light in my ktm 1090. I tested the new lights so i open the switch and it worked ok, but when i tried to turn the bike off it didnt work. So i was turning the jey and nothing happens, so i disconected the battery and when conected again it turn on like i turn the switch on even without the key, so now i cant turn the bike off... does anybody have some similar issue?? Any help will be apreciated! Ktm 1050 2015. Mexico

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi everyone, i was instaling auxiliary light in my ktm 1090. I tested the new lights so i open the switch and it worked ok, but when i tried to turn the bike off it didnt work. So i was turning the jey and nothing happens, so i disconected the battery and when conected again it turn on like i turn the switch on even without the key, so now i cant turn the bike off... does anybody have some similar issue?? Any help will be apreciated! Ktm 1050 2015. Mexico
hi Efren
i had the same issue about 18 months back, the factory couldn't sort it out, ended up replacing the entire harness. told them i dint want the bike and ended up upgrading to a new 1090

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi Efren
i had the same issue about 18 months back, the factory couldn't sort it out, ended up replacing the entire harness. told them i dint want the bike and ended up upgrading to a new 1090
Thanks for the reply! We are working on it lets see if i can find a solution 😢

1 - 3 of 3 Posts