KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ownership of this KTM model must be on the wain. The forum is very quiet.

I still love the bike and havent been able to fault it so far.

I have turned all the traction control and antilock brakes off and it drives even better.

These are just ramblings as I try and get through the social distancing....

As soon as i can get a ferry to France I am off this Island for the pyrenees, Spanish side...

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
I hear ya.
It seems like the forums (in general) tend to be about problems and complaints, most people who jumped onto the 790 bandwagon are doing that about oil leaks and rambling on about all the new farkles for that bike. The folks with 1290's complain about electronics and the folks who have 1090's are simply out riding. :)

I'm actually working through all this mess, and the snow has finally melted, so I've been riding to work lately and put a bit over 450 miles on mine in the last week.
Hopefully you can escape soon!

Hey, my wife and I were in Cornwall when all this started, we made it up into Wales before we had to head home, we cut the trip short. Hopefully next year I'd like to head over to the Isle to watch "the race".

Cheers!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Heading to Wales in September for the ktm rally at sweatlamb. Looking forward to that. Hopefully this should be behind us by then.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I'm heading up to the Touratech rally in Washington end of June.....so far it hasn't been cancelled.....so far....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts