KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wow! It's seriously like taking the muzzle off of your Rottweiler 1090 dog.
I also deleted the smog stuff and I swear the bike felt lighter this morning, I know it wasn't but it sure felt it. :cool:
Also it's really really REALLY nice to have a tool storage under the seat, theres enough room to keep my tools and my SnapJack!

Now i just need to get rid of that darn cat. >:)

·
Registered
129 Posts
Good for you :) How was the intake install? I was thinking of doing this as well some time in the future but will probably go for Auxiliary lights first.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would totally agree to do lights first, I put on some Denali auxiliaries and the Cyclops led headlamp and that's a worthwhile mod.
My wife and her son (both riders) commented on the added visibility of my bike on the road now.

The intake isn't difficult at all, a little time consuming but that's mainly because I was (and you probably will be too :) ) cleaning things up, like wiring and zip ties, etc.
I took an entire (pouring rainy) day. You could do it in half a day easy if you're familiar with the bike, I had already taken the tank off several times before this mod.

The sound of the bike is just wicked when you open the throttle.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Baja Lights?

Good for you :) How was the intake install? I was thinking of doing this as well some time in the future but will probably go for Auxiliary lights first.
Any interest in a set of Baja Designs sport kit? I have a "new" set they sent me after a rock chip broke the glass and rendered one non waterproof.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts