KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, firstly, I really like the KTM 1090 Adventure, wasn't planning on going for the R but nonetheless, I can't go for either or at this point because I found out that it's only going to be Europe bound !

Nonetheless I still would like to be a part of this community and learn more about the bike because like I said, I really like it and there's no harm in trying to learn more lol. Maybe someone can eventually chop one up and send me the pieces ;)

·
Registered
103 Posts
Maybe they'll start selling them in NA to compete against other adventure models. Isn't the adventure segment gaining in popularity?

Here's to hoping KTM bring this model across the pond.

·
Registered
193 Posts
You'll have to wait for more confirmation of its availability but there's no point of waiting on that at this point, best to move on. What other bikes are you looking at that's going to be available to you? Has to be some out there.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hey all, Kinda bummed about this too but I'm just here to learn as well. Have always stayed to more street bikes but smaller ones nonetheless, my last bike was a cbr 650.

Darn... guess I should make my own introduction thread, sorry !

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hey all, Kinda bummed about this too but I'm just here to learn as well. Have always stayed to more street bikes but smaller ones nonetheless, my last bike was a cbr 650.

Darn... guess I should make my own introduction thread, sorry !
Where are you from?

Depending on how soon you want to get a new bike it might be best to wait if you really want the other model. At the same time you could be avoiding a number of issues prone to the 1090 overall. Sitting out sometimes it best.

What other bikes are you looking at? Anything from Honda?

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I seen the Africa Twin liter bike, looks pretty good and is in Canada. The VFR is a bit on the pricey side and doesn't look as off-road completely friendly.

I'm from Ontario, Canada. Land of the moose lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts