KTM 1090 Adventure Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like many others have experienced after 5000 miles my rotors are warped I sanded them resurface them and they are warped was wondering at their is a good option aside from the $600 set of galfir the dealership told me they would replace them but what's th point of putting the same crap back on there

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No my warranty was up last month I've already replaced the wheel on the front once because I bent the original they said the hub and spokes were fine I just needed to replace the rim so I did that but I noticed the brakes before so it wasn't because of that its just getting worse and like yours its only noticeable when coming to a stop I hope I dont have to replace the hub if that's the case I'll just get a new set of aftermarket wheels because it was 800$ just to replace the rim and front tire with the seal for the tubeless rim and I need new tires again anyway this bike is a love hate relationship its lucky I love it so much otherwise with all the issues I've had with it sometimes I wanna roll it off a cliff like a 13,000$ rock

1 - 4 of 4 Posts